Sunday, August 28, 2005

Elisa - Dancing




Song: Dancing
Artist: Elisa
Album: Then Comes The Sun
Genre: Pop-Rock
Year: 2002




The first time I heard this song was three years ago. Someone gave this album to my little sister at her birthday party and, as usual, I listened it. At first sight it didn't convinced me really.

After some months I decided to listen it again and I fell completely in love with this track. I still can't eaven imagine why I was so blind! The voice of this young italian singer is so sweet (and dramatic at the same time) that completely blows your mind and you can't think about anything else than what she's singing about: a real heartbreak romance.

That's why I've dedicated the first post to this song. I Hope you enjoy it!

(Artist official web) (People opinions at Amazon.com)

0 comments: