Thursday, October 27, 2005

Taku Iwasaki - Sound of snow falling




Song: Sound of snow falling
Artist: Taku Iwasaki
Album: Rurouni Kenshin - Tsuioku Hen
Genre: Soundtrack, Orchestral
Year: 2001



I think I am a very lucky man for being the owner of this soundtrack. Only those who follow anime movies know it (and I guess not all of them pay as much attention to soundtracks as I do) but everyone should know this piece. It should be placed on Essential Music you should listen at least once, eaven though you are not fond of orchestral music. The tracks by themselves are already explendorous, but when you listen them at the movie you realize how much Taku Iwasaki is able to reflect the emotions that are shown each time. I just can take mine's hat off if front of his brilliance.
(Artist official web) (People opinions at Amazon.com)

0 comments: