Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Triana - En el lago





Song: En el lago
Artist: Triana
Album: Una Historia
Genre: Rock, Spanish
Year: 1995




I was twelve years old when I gave my father this album for his birthday (with my mother's help). At that time, I was too young to realize what was good music and what was not (I hated this album), but I was starting to listen music as an hobby while enyoing it too much. Nowadays, ten years later, I've grown (at musical terms) and it's time to admit that he was right when he said that Triana (1976 - 1983) was one of the best bands that he had ever heard and it has become on of those albums that will always be at my iPod, no matter what happens. I guess that I've matured enough to understand this band.
(Artist official web)(People opinions at Amazon.com)

0 comments: