Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Meredith Brooks - What Would Happen



Song: What Would Happen
Artist: Meredith Brooks
Album: Bluring The Edges
Genre: Pop-Rock
Year: 1997




When I was young, I was addicted to Dawson's Creek [wiki] (for the first tree seasons; after that I stopped watching it, it began quite repetitive). But on first season, on a crucial moment, this song began to sound on background... while I got shocked. I couldn't imagine such a perfect song for what was happening on tv and it became my favourite love song ever. I have listened a lot of love songs that are brilliant but they never reached as far as this song did on my heart once. The lyrics [link], the music, the composition, the environment, the voice.... everything is perfect to make love by. Believe me.
(Artist official web) (People opinions at Amazon.com) (Wiki link)

0 comments: