Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sufjan Stevens - John Wayne Gacy, Jr.





Song: John Wayne Gacy, Jr.
Artist: Sufjan Stevens
Album: Illinoise
Genre: Folk
Year: 2005


Today I was watching some posts from Alt1040 when I found a entrie about the bests ten albums of 2005. This one was the most rated but I had no idea about its existance so I got it (as I always do). Surprisingly, after listening crefully to it, now I realize why it was the first one. I gave in to its beauty, to the feelings that enveloped me and let my mind go away. I was suddenly immersed on a road movie and I don't wanted to wake up. I wanted not to realize that there was another world than the one Sufjan Stevens was describing me (with it's good and bad things). But everything has an end, and after 22 tracks the music stoped and I came back to reality, looking foward to listen the hole album again.
(Artist official web) (People opinions at Amazon.com)

0 comments: