Tuesday, June 27, 2006

MUSE - Supermassive Black Hole




Song: Supermassive Black Hole
Artist: MUSE
Album: Black Holes And Revelations
Genre: Alternative
Year: 2006



It's been a long time since the last post. The reason is that I've been very busy last week: I've finished my university exams, I've returned from some little week-end vacations on the beach, and I've started my new first (official) job!. Too many things on such a little time. So... how can I celebrate this return better than posting the new song from my favourite band?
The new album is an incredible evolution from "Absolution" [Amazon]. At first sight is too strange, too bizarre. But the more you'll listen to ir, the more you'll love it!
(Artist official web) (People opinions at Amazon.com) (Wiki link)

Video (YouTube.com)
:

0 comments: