Monday, July 10, 2006

Starsailor - In The Crossfire




Song: In The Crossfire
Artist: Starsailor
Album: On The Outside
Genre: Alternative Rock
Year: 2005



I blame myself. What has happened to me? Why I haven't heard anywhere that they had a new album? After listening this track, I have some encountered opinions (heads and tails):

# Head: I love it! Simple as they only know how to do it, but intense 'till the end. Since the first time you hear it, the melody surrounds your mind all along the day.

# Tail: Where is Starsailor? Where is this dramatic and paused band that I admired?

I guess I'll have to listen the hole album to get a final decision about what they have done in his third studio album... we'll see.
(Artist official web) (People opinions at Amazon.com) (Wiki link)

Previous Post: Starsailor - Music Was Saved

Video (YouTube.com)
:

0 comments: