Monday, July 24, 2006

Pierre Garand - A boire




Song: A boire
Artist: Pierre Garrand
Album: Nore-Dame de Paris
Genre: Musical, French
Year: 2000



I've been really busy so I haven't been able to post anything for a week. And the better way to make up for my mistake could be writting about the second song from this incredible musical. The more I listen to it... the more I love it!

As I did the other time, here are the lyrics (french, of course):

Pitié pour le pauvre Quasimodo
qui porte déjà sur son dos
tout les malheurs du monde
et qui ne vous demande
qu'une goutte d'eau

Pitié badauds
pour votre bedeau
une goutte d'eau
pour Quasimodo

à boire!!
donez-moi à boire !!!
à boire!! à boire !!
donez-moi à boire


Previous Post: Bruno Pelletier - Lune

(Artist official web) (People opinions at Amazon.com) (Wiki link)

Video (YouTube.com)
:

0 comments: