Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Asche & Spencer - I’m Never Gonna Sleep Tonight




Song: I'm Never Gonna Sleep Tonight
Artist: Asche & Spencer
Album: Stay OST
Genre: Instrumental, Soundtrack
Year: 2005



I've just finished watching this film [wiki | imdb] and I'm so amazed of it that my first reaction has been to write this post. Not only the movie is completely mind-blowing, but the music used too. It's the first soundtrack I've heard from them, but it's reason enough to think that these young composers have an impending successful future (if you have time, take a look to their web, they have a lot of documentaries about how they compose their music).

There are some phrases on the film that I love, so I will quote them:
  • An elegand suicide is the ultimate work of art.

  • Do you know the Tristan Rêveur quote about bad art? It's "bad art is more tragically beautiful than good art 'cause it documents human failure.
Sorry for not embedding the video, but it was disabled by request. After the original track from the film, you will find Damien Rice's "Cold Water" (an excellent song too) and Holly Marilyn's "Something's Got To Change".
(Artist official web) (People opinions at Amazon.com) (Wiki link) (Last.fm link)

Video
: link.

0 comments: