Sunday, August 06, 2006

Eric Prydz - Call On Me




Song: Call On Me
Artist: Eric Prydz
Album: Call On Me
Genre: Electronic, Dance
Year: 2004



When you wake up after a long night party you use to be completely worn out... but sometimes you are in the mood to continue partying. That's what has happened to me today, and after realizing that it has been a long time since I have not posted any electro song, I've made my choice.

This is not only one of the best Club songs [wiki] ever... it has also one of the sexiest videos ever made! It had such an impact [wiki article] on every field that it has become nowadays a cult song. I has even some aerobics DVD's [ official | MinistryOfSound | Amazon ].

As it would be expected, there are a lot of spoofs too [ spoof1 | spoof2 | spoof3 ].

[ Peter: I think this is one of your favourite vids, isn't it? XD ]
(Artist official web) (People opinions at Amazon.com) (Wiki link)

Video (YouTube.com)
:

0 comments: