Sunday, October 08, 2006

George Michael - Flawless (Go To The City)



Song: Flawless (Go To The City)
Artist: George Michael
Album: Patience
Genre: Electronic, Dance
Year: 2003

(Artist official web)
(Wiki link) (Last.fm link)
(Amazon.com link)

George Michael started his last European tour (25 Live) on my country (Spain) at Barcelona. A few days later he came to my city (Madrid) but I couldn't go to see him live - what a pity - so I just can please myself watching some of the concert videos.

That's where I have discovered that he has chosen this song as the opening theme, and I think he couldn't have taken a better decision. It is such an effective track that the stage becomes a dancing floor and the crowd becomes completely crazy. It's even better than the original one (The Ones - Flawless)! Here you have a link to the performance.




Previous Song: George Michael - Patience

0 comments: