Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Withouth Honor Or Humanity



Song: Battle Withouth Honor Or humanity
Artist: Tomoyasu Hotei
Album: Electric Samurai
Genre: Instrumental
Year: 2004

(Artist official web)
(Wiki link) (Last.fm link)
(Amazon.com link)

"Who the hell is 布袋 寅泰 (Tomomoyasu Hotei)? I've never heard of him!" You could say (excuse me those who know him).. but you are wrong! I'm sure you've seen Kill Bill Tarantino's movie, so you've heard one of his most famous songs. This is the scene where it is played, in case you don't remember it.

Talking about Kill Bill, I have to admit that it disappointed me a little bit. I was expecting a better movie (here you have the plot of the two movies, resumed on 120 seconds). None the less, it has some amazing parts, specificly the short anime explaining the origin of O-Ren (from Production I.G.).


0 comments: