Thursday, December 21, 2006

Archive - Pulse

Song: Pulse
Artist: Archive
Album: Noise
Genre: Trip-Hop
Year: 2004

(Artist official web)
(Wiki link) (Last.fm link)
(Amazon.com link)

Is this trip-hop to extreme? This band has become a reference for me on this genre with just five studio albums, a movie soundtrack and an unplugged performance. And this track from their fourth studio album shows what they can do: there are so many nuances along 4:50 minutes that you have to listen the tune too many times for being able to notice all it's richness.

Help! In this Junk I'm drowning. How long? Til I sell my mother? So I become important to you in this junk, drowning.

How long? Til I sell my mother? Must I tolerate your shit, dwell in your shallow pit. Now the thought police are following me everywhere. Eyes are always on your children.

Previous Post: Archive - System

0 comments: