Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Feeling - Sewn

Song: Sewn
Artist: The Feeling
Album: Twelve Stops And Home
Genre: Pop-Rock
Year: 2006

(Artist official web)
(Wiki link) (Last.fm link)
(Amazon.com link)

It's possible to make a hit with a simple song, and this guys showed how to do it. A catchy chorus, a common subject loved by audience and a sweet melody. Doesn't it looks too easy?

Give me the song and I'll sing it like I mean it. Give me the words and I'll say them like I mean it. 'Cause you got my heart in a headlock, you stopped the blood and made my head soft. And God knows
you got me sewn..

Danny boy, don’t be afraid, to shake that ass, and misbehave. Danny boy, I now you got time, but what are you waiting for. Anyway the dust may just blow away, if you wait for a windy day, but you may find the chance has passed you by;

I can't do the walk. I can't do the talk. I can't be your friend unless I pretend.

So give me the song and I'll sing it like I mean it. So give me the words and I'll say them like I mean it. 'Cause you got my heart in a headlock. You stopped the blood and made my head soft. And God knows you've got me sewn.

Danny boy, don’t be a fool take upon to break the rule. Danny boy your lookin so low, you lookin like the dead grown old. Anyway the blues may just wash away, if you wait for a rainy day, but you may find the chance had passed you by.

I can't do the walk. I can't do the talk. I can't be your friend unless I pretend. So give me the song and I'll sing it like I mean it. Give me the words and I'll say them like I mean it. 'Cause you got my heart in a headlock. You stopped the blood and made my head soft. You've got my heart in a headlock. You stopped the blood and made my head soft,


Here you have the video.

0 comments: