Monday, December 25, 2006

Marvin Gaye - I Want You

Song: I Want Yoy
Artist: Marvin Gaye
Album: I Want You
Genre: Soul
Year: 1976

(Artist official web)
(Wiki link) (Last.fm link)
(Amazon.com link)

Sometimes, some tracks pass unnoticed the first time you hear an album. But if the song is special, somehow sooner or later you'll listen to it. And I'm so glad for that, because if not I would never had heard this amazing song.

I've discovered a tune deserving to be considered on the same level as many Barry White's tracks are. And that's not easy at all.

I want you the right way. I want you, but I want you to want me too. Want you to want me, baby, just like I want you.

I give you all the love I want in return sweet darlin', but half a love is all I feel. It's too bad, It's just too sad. You don't want me now. but I'm gonna change your mind. Someway, somehow,oh baby.

This one way loveis just a fantasy, oh sugar. To share is precious, pure and fair. Don't play with something you should cherish for life,oh baby. Don't you wanna care? Ain't it lonley out there?
Previous Song: Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

0 comments: