Friday, November 24, 2006

Coldplay - Easy To Please

Song: Easy To Please
Artist: Coldplay
Album: A Rush Of B-Sides To The Head (unofficial)
Genre: Alternative Rock
Year: 1998

(Artist official web)
(Wiki link) (Last.fm link)
(Amazon.com link)

Don't try to find this album on stores, because you won't find it (try "the other way"). It's a unofficial collection of all the b-sides from Coldplay's EPs (in case you are interested, this song is from Brothers & Sisters EP).

It's interesting to discover that even some not-album songs are better than any other song from an entire studio album (for example - and we have not to look much farther - X&Y).

Love, I hope we get old, I hope we can find a way of seeing it all.
Love, I hope we can be, I hope I can find a way of letting you see that Im so easy to please, so easy.
Love; I hope we grow old, I hope we can find a way of seeing it all.
Love; I hope we can be, I hope I can find a way of letting you see that Im so easy to please, so easy.


0 comments: