Saturday, November 18, 2006

Gnarls Barkley - Smiley Faces


Song:
Smiley Faces
Artist:
Gnarls Barkley
Album: St. Elsewhere
Genre: R&B
Year: 2006

(Artist official web)
(Wiki link) (Last.fm link)
(Amazon.com link)

I don't know why this group loves to make different videos from the same song, but I love it. At this time, there are three different videos from this song:
  • The first, official one is an incredible montage. The one that I like the most.
  • The second one is an alternative video using emoticos. Very funny.
  • As the end, the third one is another alternative video from a dancer.

What did you do? What did you say? Did you walk or did you run away? Where are you know? Where have you been? Did you go alone or did you find a friend? I need to know this 'coz I noticed I’m just smiling. How can the sun have any fun feeling free? And I can tell you know how hard this life can be, but you keep on smiling for me.

So what went right? What went wrong? Was it a story or was it a song? Was it over night or did it take you long? Was knowing your weakness what made you strong? For all the above, oh how I love to see you smiling. And, oh yeah, take a little pain just incase. You need something want to embrace, to help you put on a smiley face.

Don’t you go off into the new day without getting down? Here’s a summary of something you get sad about. Say for instance my girlfriend she bugs me all the time, but the irony of it all is that she loves me all the time. Oh, see.

I believe whenever I see you smiling 'coz, excuse me, one of the hardest things to do, your worries and fears become your friends and they end up smiling at you.

Previous post: Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

0 comments: